oneBoro Forum

20/21 - new kit

16 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

The Rangers kit isn't made by hummel..

They have released a few good kits already in the lower leagues,  see Cambridge and Fleetwood as examples.. high hopes for ours. 

DZ was referring to the new version of the 32red sponsor on their shirt, not the design itself.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

Putting "stay in control" on the 32Red logo does nothing to change the fact wearing a replica shirt turns you into a walking advertisement for a Gibraltar-based gambling platform.

Roll on 2023, when gambling advertising will hopefully go the way of cigarette advertising. Mind you, knowing MFC, they'd probably respond by signing a five year deal with Poundland or Sports Direct.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You're missing the point, that's 32Reds new logo so it's likely we'll be getting it on our shirt too. 

Apologies, I was skimming, didn't read anything properly..

38 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Putting "stay in control" on the 32Red logo does nothing to change the fact wearing a replica shirt turns you into a walking advertisement for a Gibraltar-based gambling platform.

Roll on 2023, when gambling advertising will hopefully go the way of cigarette advertising. Mind you, knowing MFC, they'd probably respond by signing a five year deal with Poundland or Sports Direct.

I peel off my sponsor logo each year. After a couple of washes you can’t tell it’s been on there. Much better 

• Like 1

Didn't realise Hummel were a Danish firm (BoroDane & SmogDane must be proud). 😉

Out of the designs on show I think I'd like a red & white version of the Cambridge Utd strip. I do like the shoulder chevrons and dual stripes down the front (obviously red & white, instead of yellow / gold & black).

image.png.c5c92ac001364a944eba5fa085c4a6e7.png

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Gazette have put up an article hinting that the kit reveal is coming soon so thought it would be good to get the discussion started here.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hummels-new-kits-what-middlesbrough-18605835.amp?__twitter_impression=true

They also a few examples of the kits hummel have already introduced for the new season - I don't think there's a bad one amongst them but I wouldn't like us to have anything like those that are already revealed.

What would everyone like to see us play in next season? 

I haven't used this years kit yet 446943358_facepalm2.jpg.db2f981bf91c2abdadbc3d5e02118b01.jpg

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Didn't realise Hummel were a Danish firm (BoroDane & SmogDane must be proud). 😉

Out of the designs on show I think I'd like a red & white version of the Cambridge Utd strip. I do like the shoulder chevrons and dual stripes down the front (obviously red & white, instead of yellow / gold & black).

image.png.c5c92ac001364a944eba5fa085c4a6e7.png

Red and white vertical stripes would be too Sunderland. I think a blue and black vertical stripe would be a good idea though. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Red and white vertical stripes would be too Sunderland. I think a blue and black vertical stripe would be a good idea though. 

Good point - forgot about that. Also too Stoke...

I'm begging that we finally get a green away kit. Green is my favourite colour and I've wanted one my whole lifetime.

Still angry the 1994-95 away kit didn't win the Boro Kit Cup.

• Like 4

I really want the next one to have a collar again.

All the best ones do, and it's been 10 years since the last one to have it.

I'd be happy if they just re-released the 2010/11 shirt again, without the big sponsor on the band.

12 hours ago, Weasel said:

I'm begging that we finally get a green away kit. Green is my favourite colour and I've wanted one my whole lifetime.

Still angry the 1994-95 away kit didn't win the Boro Kit Cup.

I’m bored of red, it would be nice to go with a totally different colour maybe purple or teal.  They are much more flattering colours.

I bet it’ll be red again though, the club seems very resistant to change. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m bored of red, it would be nice to go with a totally different colour maybe purple or teal.  They are much more flattering colours.

I bet it’ll be red again though, the club seems very resistant to change. 

The board would be on fire if they changed the home kit to a colour other than red!