• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

i strongly suspect that we DO INVITE ONE LUCKY SUPPORTER each season to choose which is the kit. amazingly it has been won every year by the same fortunate regular attendee.., a mr steven gibson, west stand.

• Haha 1

IIRC, our kit designs are actually signed off by a woman, can't remember her name but they're done a season in advance, or at least they were when they were made by Adidas.

There was an article with her in The Gazette about it, I want to say it was the season we had "RAMSDENS CURRENCY" as our sponsor.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

IIRC, our kit designs are actually signed off by a woman, can't remember her name but they're done a season in advance, or at least they were when they were made by Adidas.

There was an article with her in The Gazette about it, I want to say it was the season we had "RAMSDENS CURRENCY" as our sponsor.

So Vicky Gibson then 😉

3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Argue about possible away kits all you want. There will never be a more beautiful look than this.

271744903_MrsKarembeuBoroawaykit.thumb.gif.79b9278c5b176a65b7c42e9e661b6f92.gif

The kit's pretty awesome as well.

😂😂😂 the lovely Adriana 😘

I hope they change the badge soon tbh, the circular 1986 one is an absolute classic, the 'shield' design looks weak as chuff imo.

As far as kits go, Hummel seem to be largley on point with the home kits, I'd also like to see something a bit more left-field for the away kit