• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Martyn said:

The sponsor adding the extra "Set your limits" bit completely ruins this for me. It's going too far..Without that it would look really nice.

Say what you want about PaddyPower but their "no sponsor on shirt" thing was a thing of beauty.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Martyn said:

The sponsor adding the extra "Set your limits" bit completely ruins this for me. It's going too far..Without that it would look really nice.

What a bizzare choice of wording to put on a football kit... load of rubbish anyway, if people set their limits these vultures wouldn't have been able to buy up all this sponsorship in the first place

• Like 2

It looks like a Boro shirt rather than a Liverpool/Forest hand me down. Brand identity is important for any organisation and the Band is something that separates us from the rest. 

There are some minor design features like the front of the neck and the size of the Hummel badge that I'm not overly keen on but apart from that and of course the monstrous sponsor name emblazoned its a decent shirt which screams BORO!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Say what you want about PaddyPower but their "no sponsor on shirt" thing was a thing of beauty.

Eventually the shirt is going to be 80% advertising and 20% kit design. It's stupid, it looks so tacky. 

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

What a bizzare choice of wording to put on a football kit... load of rubbish anyway, if people set their limits these vultures wouldn't have been able to buy up all this sponsorship in the first place

Yes, I just said on Twitter that is probably something that the EFL have insisted has to be added to betting adverts on shirts. It's neither ideal for Red 32 or for the aesthetic of the shirt, though.

They’re saying it’s based on the 95/96 shirt which means we’ll probably have white shorts  *sigh* but I’m willing to forgive them if we get this beauty from that season

5CF8597E-7581-40D1-8A61-C920623CB561.jpeg

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Tom said:

Yes, I just said on Twitter that is probably something that the EFL have insisted has to be added to betting adverts on shirts. It's neither ideal for Red 32 or for the aesthetic of the shirt, though.

I just checked the Derby kit as I remembered they are sponsored by 32 Red also. They have a "Play Responsibly" in the same style band we have:

image.png.a381252945243a7c5d63b13d4ca3fdbb.png

4 minutes ago, Martyn said:

I just checked the Derby kit as I remembered they are sponsored by 32 Red also. They have a "Play Responsibly" in the same style band we have:

image.png.a381252945243a7c5d63b13d4ca3fdbb.png

Wonder if every team gets a different phrase? Anyone checked Leeds and/or Rangers yet?