oneBoro Forum

20/21 - new kit

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Wonder if every team gets a different phrase? Anyone checked Leeds and/or Rangers yet?

Leeds haven't announced yet. Rangers have a different line:

image.thumb.png.1a9074deae325a614fe4ebe9aefd20c5.png

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

Got a retro feel to it and I'm a bit biased in that the 95 96 kits were my childhood favourites so I love the collar, neck and lines if we get the black and blue away from that season it would be sweet.

Looking at the detail pictures on the Boro twitter I like the texture and the shade of red is spot on not too dark not too light. Agree with the sponsor being naff but 888 was naff and so was Ramsdens it is what it is maybe we should pull a Derby and just have Bulkhaul sponsor us.

4 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Got a retro feel to it and I'm a bit biased in that the 95 96 kits were my childhood favourites so I love the collar, neck and lines if we get the black and blue away from that season it would be sweet.

Looking at the detail pictures on the Boro twitter I like the texture and the shade of red is spot on not too dark not too light. Agree with the sponsor being naff but 888 was naff and so was Ramsdens it is what it is maybe we should pull a Derby and just have Bulkhaul sponsor us.

I've often wondered why thats never happened, in all of Gibson's time in charge.

29 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

20200729_121041.thumb.png.d3effa3ee7fe2d5f46c12b157a0853d3.png

Looks good fitted.

Must say thats quite nice.

Just let down by the sponsors' logo. I would buy it but I could not bring myself to parade that idiotic and patronising slogan around in public.

Agree with others who say the "set your limits" bit is both naff-looking and stupid / pointless. They're assuming people always have the will / control to do that, when addiction is a clear sign of absence of control. 🙄🤦‍♂️

Think its quite disgusting the betting companies are trying to put the onus on punters with these messages, instead of policing behaviour from their side...which would be more effective for the people its aimed at, as well as protecting potential future addicts.

Can't wait for betting advertising in sport to go the same way as tobacco & alcohol advertising.

• Like 2

Quite like the actual shirt design. Just let down by the sponsor of course. "32 red" looked alright the last couple of years. The extra bit at the bottom makes it look a lot worse and takes up all the white band. 

Talk about oxymorons:

GAMBLE

don't gamble

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I've often wondered why thats never happened, in all of Gibson's time in charge.

At a guess I would think that its because we can get a lot more money from 32 Red than from Bulkhaul or that Bulkhaul would simply struggle to justify the marketing expense versus the reward perhaps?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Quite like the actual shirt design. Just let down by the sponsor of course. "32 red" looked alright the last couple of years. The extra bit at the bottom makes it look a lot worse and takes up all the white band. 

Talk about oxymorons!

GAMBLE

don't gamble

Or to put it another way...

GIVE US YOUR MONEY

but don't give us ALL your money

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

don't gamble

If absolutely required which it seemingly is then I would have preferred the extra bit at the bottom to be beneath the White Band.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Gazette say the away kit will be revealed "before the end of the season" so I assume they mean before the play off final, which is what, next weekend?

It's actually this weekend.

So away kit might follow fairly shortly?