oneBoro Forum

20/21 - new kit

7 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Last time we had that away kit i had 8 Nemeth on the back haha. Still ace after all these years 

I had Tuncay 17 on the back of mine...

Screenshot_20200729-185129_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

I like both home and away kit. I do agree with most about the sponsor logo. It definitely takes away from the beauty of each design. No holiday this year so I’m going to treat myself to both UTB 

38 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Last time we had that away kit i had 8 Nemeth on the back haha. Still ace after all these years 

Last time we had blue and black striped kit was actually in 2013/2014 😄

spacer.png

Sorry I’m a bit late to the party been driving all day. 
Home kit is OK 👍 

Away kit is sexy as frick 😍

I disagree about the Tag line at the bottom and will go as far as saying you’re all wrong. It has nothing to do with gambling. It was actually put there by Steve Gibson as a message to the fanbase 👍

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Last time we had blue and black striped kit was actually in 2013/2014 😄

spacer.png

you know what i mean haha. 2001 season i think. was a nice fit the shirt, but cant even fit into it now lol

2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Looks decent that away kit. The sponsor isn't as bad in white

FB_IMG_1596042179593.jpg

***CREAM***

I've loved all our Black & Blue away kits, but this is the absolute "Cream-de-la-Cream"®️

®️CF

The away kit is very nice. The sponsors are cringe and almost a deal breaker for me.

Also devastating to think that if the 1994-1995 away kit won the Boro Kit Cup we could have had that as an away kit instead.

The away top is absolutely stunning, but i cannot justify wearing a shirt with a sodding great gambling logo on it.

The Tuncay picture has reminded me of a golden age in MFC's recent history, when we were sponsored by a company I wasn't ashamed to promote as I strutted around in my replica shirt...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ayresome7 said:

Feels like in recent years the shirts promote the gambling company more than the team you actually support.

Unfortunately the white band is just a vehicle to carry the advertising slogan. Alongside  with Set Your Limits, it's atrocious. The white band identity has been ruined for very little money from a quite dubious source. If the club hadn't squandered so much money they wouldn't even need a sponsor and would probably sell more shirts too.

• Like 1