oneBoro Forum

20/21 - new kit

17 hours ago, estonpidge said:

I can understand the Match day squad etc. needing to have the logo, but 25-30k fans, mostly on Teesside is that really going to make a difference to any marketing strategy? 

I think its simply about getting the brand out there in public. Some people do wear football shirts as everyday wear, as well as to matches.

Something along the lines of, if 1,000 people see the brand / logo and 100 people decide to use the service as a result, its good business.

Particularly in the realm of betting, given the amounts some people can spend.

But that said, it would be interesting to see some data about Teessiders' gambling habits...how many still use traditional high street bookies, or their online portals, versus how many use online-only services like 32 Red.

But yeah, its a shame they decided to "go there" with the new logo. The name alone I could just about swallow. But that naff tagline just ruins it for me.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

Just noticed something a bit strange.

I have this years official Boro wall and desktop calendars in front of me.

On the desktop calendar, on some of the pictures of the players shirts the 32RED logo has another band underneath it saying "Set Deposit Limits", but on the wall calendar the extra band isn't on any of the players shirts.

So i think maybe for last years shirts we were going to have a second band, but then the idea was dropped, but they had already printed the desktop calendars but not the wall calendars.

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I think its simply about getting the brand out there in public. Some people do wear football shirts as everyday wear, as well as to matches.

Something along the lines of, if 1,000 people see the brand / logo and 100 people decide to use the service as a result, its good business.

Particularly in the realm of betting, given the amounts some people can spend.

But that said, it would be interesting to see some data about Teessiders' gambling habits...how many still use traditional high street bookies, or their online portals, versus how many use online-only services like 32 Red.

But yeah, its a shame they decided to "go there" with the new logo. The name alone I could just about swallow. But that naff tagline just ruins it for me.

Be interested see which would pay more £10-15 on a shirt or that clause in the overall contract. Anyone know his many shirts we sell per season?

On 7/30/2020 at 9:15 PM, AnglianRed said:

Then we truly would be Borocelona (pre 2006 anyway).

Sadly I doubt the club could ever generate enough income without them. No owner consortium with bottomless wallets. ☹️

Gestede, Saville, McNair.

Not the best of necklines, feel like I'll end up stretching it because I have a big head and it gets caught on the way over. 😅

The 32Red sponsor is definitely going to peel off too.

Edited by TeaCider24
4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not the best of necklines, feel like I'll end up stretching it because I have a big head and it gets caught on the way over. 😅

The 32Red sponsor is definitely going to peel off too.

Wash it at 30° and don't tumble dry and it should be fine..

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Just got my away kit, surprised at how dark the blue is - at first glance it kind of looks like an all black kit.

image.gif.f3263d31acaf4468849a153ff046bf78.gif

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, White Band said:

I'm sure we will need a third kit, because both of ours clash with Bournemouth's home kit.  I'd be amazed if we were allowed to wear either of ours when we play at theirs. 

Probably just use a previous season's one, we've been doing that in recent years.