oneBoro Forum

20/21 - new kit

12 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Looks like one of them old bathroom suites. Not a fan

I've seen that colour on food thats gone past its use-by date.

Probably also help players blend into the pitch and confuse their team mates.  

• Haha 1
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

I've seen that colour on food thats gone past its use-by date.

Probably also help players blend into the pitch and confuse their team mates.  

Probably just confuse our own players more, tbf.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, White Band said:

I'm sure we will need a third kit, because both of ours clash with Bournemouth's home kit.  I'd be amazed if we were allowed to wear either of ours when we play at theirs. 

We'll just wear last season's white kit, unless they try to cash in with a third kit like they did with that all white one a couple of years ago. Although, they will probably think better of that after the Newport performance.

On 7/19/2020 at 5:17 PM, Blanco said:

Your money is not hard earned. You’re in the military 😂😂😂

You tried getting shot at, or falling asleep P****D in the stokers mess on a ship

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Barnaby said:

You tried getting shot at, or falling asleep P****D in the stokers mess on a ship

Stokers' Mess? I know the Royal Navy is hard up, but i didn't realise they still operated steam powered ships. 😁

On a more serious note I have nothing but respect & admiration for service personnel. Firstly for getting through training and then after seeing what they go through when they get deployed to places like Bosnia and Afghanistan. I'm also old enough to remember the Falklands War and seen interviews with Simon Weston (the bloke who got horrifically burned, after the troop ship he was on got attacked).

Considering what they get paid, its amazing they can get anyone to join.

Mind you, I've got a cousin who joined the Army years ago. He was a complete clown..always getting into trouble. Lets just say he didn't stay too long.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Stokers' Mess? I know the Royal Navy is hard up, but i didn't realise they still operated steam powered ships. 😁

On a more serious note I have nothing but respect & admiration for service personnel. Firstly for getting through training and then after seeing what they go through when they get deployed to places like Bosnia and Afghanistan. I'm also old enough to remember the Falklands War and seen interviews with Simon Weston (the bloke who got horrifically burned, after the troop ship he was on got attacked).

Considering what they get paid, its amazing they can get anyone to join.

Mind you, I've got a cousin who joined the Army years ago. He was a complete clown..always getting into trouble. Lets just say he didn't stay too long.

They didn't have girls onboard when I served The only WRNS I came across were shore side,I had 10yrs then went onto Security at 42 cdo in Plymouth, The Mechanical side of RN are still referred to as Stokers 

• Like 1