oneBoro Forum

20/21 - new kit

14 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

The board would be on fire if they changed the home kit to a colour other than red!

I dunno, I quite liked it when Arsenal changed to Maroon after their "Invincibles" season so I wouldn't be averse to changing the shade of Red on our home shirt.

EDIT - lol, it was officially described as "Dark Red Currant" and was to commemorate the last season playing at Highbury. I still liked it :)

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar
  • Like 1
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you'll find that it's clearly white and gold...

I've been pretty bored recently so made some home concept kits... thoughts?

Posted Images

didnt I C I want to change our home colours to orange from red some years back if they took over running the club. at the time they would have been massive investors but the colour change was a NO-GO area. 

im hoping for an ajax style shirt , im not in the love brigade regarding the white band and yet the plain red looks boring without it in some form.

ive always had more interest in the away shirt and bought quite a few as weve had some great away designs.

whilst im not fussed on the home red/white band cult in all for the classic blue/blavk stripes returning.

I'm hoping for a clean white band and a smart collar but hummel could make us the sexiest kit we've ever seen if we have to put on that same 32Red logo as the Rangers kit it'll be ruined anyway.

Would like a bit more adventure in the away kit as well really liked this seasons white one so I have high hopes for what we get there.

But of a traditionalist so for me It has to be red with white shoulders (yes I know we had black/blue horizontal stripes in 1879ish) 

If it can’t be white shoulders I’m happy enough with white band. 

As for changing from red as a primary colour no GIF

I usually get the away kit because I get bored of red ones, unless they are white, I hate white kits.

I'm firmly in the green away kit this season (every season until they give us one).

Or pink. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Lord_Moose said:

I usually get the away kit because I get bored of red ones, unless they are white, I hate white kits.

I'm firmly in the green away kit this season (every season until they give us one).

Or pink. 

Most people seem to prefer the away kits to the home kits. Lets go back to the blue and black home kit it will be far more popular. 

42 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Most people seem to prefer the away kits to the home kits. Lets go back to the blue and black home kit it will be far more popular. 

I wouldn't be adverse to the change really, might be interesting to alternate between the two. I wonder what the rules around changing kits is 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

I wouldn't be adverse to the change really, might be interesting to alternate between the two. I wonder what the rules around changing kits is 

Probably too late for next season, but maybe the one after that 😉

I would like club to involve the fans a bit and let the fans decide. Not a complete control but maybe a choice of 3-5 pre approved designs would be a nice gesture. After all we’re the ones that spend our hard earned money on them 

• Like 1
Just now, Uwe said:

I would like club to involve the fans a bit and let the fans decide. Not a complete control but maybe a choice of 3-5 pre approved designs would be a nice gesture. After all we’re the ones that spend our hard earned money on them 

Your money is not hard earned. You’re in the military 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Your money is not hard earned. You’re in the military 😂😂😂

jim halpert GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
50 minutes ago, Uwe said:

They used to do that. Would be great if they did again. Even if just for the away kit

6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

They used to do that. Would be great if they did again. Even if just for the away kit

Didn't they do that for Southgate's first season with the away kits? For the white kit with the blue band?