oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AnglianRed

2019-20 Season Summary by "Deadly Dijksteel"

Posted (edited)

Just had a read through this on my Twitter feed. Picks some good highlights (and low-lights). Love his understated sense of humour.

Edited by AnglianRed
edited title
  • Haha 2

Could someone please cut and paste some of the responses on here please (not on twitter anymore) 

@Uwe Can you see his thread, or is it his posts you'd like copy pasted? 🙂 I can do that for you if you'd like.

We're all aware this is nowt to do with Afernee Dijksteel right?  Just some Boro supported called Alex who has the twitter handle @deadlydijksteel ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, macapes said:

We're all aware this is nowt to do with Afernee Dijksteel right?  Just some Boro supported called Alex who has the twitter handle @deadlydijksteel ?

Let It Go Whatever GIF

6 minutes ago, macapes said:

Of course...I immediately noticed the complete lack of Dutchness. 😉 I'll amend the title to make it a bit more obvious though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Brunners said:

@Uwe Can you see his thread, or is it his posts you'd like copy pasted? 🙂 I can do that for you if you'd like.

Cancel last buddy. I didn’t realise you could still click the link even if you didn’t have an account 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Fletcher.  I honestly think he is our best striker now.  He had a difficult start here, with fans on his back because of his price tag, but has persevered and developed despite all the inadequacies in our coaching set up.  I really like how he and Tav link up.  I am looking forward to seeing how he develops under a manager who knows how to coach players and inspire confidence in them.  
    • To be honest I find it difficult to pick a favourite out as we are at a stage where we have no consistently outstanding players though many are very capable in flashes...I like Johnson going forwards but he terrifies me near our penalty area...Fletch is improving all the time and with a partner that would pass to him, he could improve a lot more...Tav is beginning to show his potential ...but agree with Blanco, Saville very underrated and reminds me a lot of Mustoe...so probably one of those three depending on the game...."deep rums".?..I'll have one of those 
    • Friend also for sentimental reasons. I have a soft spot for Dijksteel  for reasons unbeknown to even myself and want him to do well. I really liked Ayala as I felt much more confident in our defence when he was a part of it but the way he departed left a bad taste. My favourite player growing up, despite my username, was actually Gianluca Festa. I like players who play in a way which shows that they care about this club as much as we fans do. Festa did that. There been more since him, George being one of them. His legs have gone but I know he gives a sh*t about this club just as much as the rest of us do.
    • Friend for sentimental reasons... I have a soft spot for Coulson as well.. I love those merauding deep rums he can make.. From wing back.. He can unfotunately not do it as a winger, yet... 
    • Gotta be Fletcher. Think he's very underrated by our fanbase and has worked really hard to improve his game after a difficult start to his career here.