Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Neil Warnock, Steve Gibson & Long Term Vision?


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You can't get on it now without being signed in. Has it always been that way, or have they gone more private since the outrage, do you know?

The racists are having a lock in. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it's looking a virtual certainty that Warnock is going to get the job for next season, it's worth noting both the significant positives and negatives that will result from Warnock being our manager

👀Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it.

The Evening Gazette has said that Steve Gibson is against a director of football because it would add another 6 figure salary onto the wage bill. I can't help but question whether that is the true mot

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

That’s brilliant @Brunners I for one will welcome him with open arms

Will and I stood a few feet behind him at a freezing Brentford away game, his constant singing and chanting must have kept him warm!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Ah interesting, it was just the link to the direct thread that now needs an account to view then apparently.

From reading the forum, almost all of the forum has been deleted along with thousands of accounts.  Maybe that's why, if the thing doesn't exist now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Changing Times said:

From reading the forum, almost all of the forum has been deleted along with thousands of accounts.  Maybe that's why, if the thing doesn't exist now?

Ah that could well be it, yes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Will and I stood a few feet behind him at a freezing Brentford away game, his constant singing and chanting must have kept him warm!

The lengths some people will go to in order to avoid talking to people 🤭

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Yusuf...  you'll enjoy it here, everybody is welcome...  even the Danes and their strange leisure pursuits :).. look forward to hearing your opinions on all things BORO and thanks for supporting the best team in Yorkshire 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Hi Yusuf...  you'll enjoy it here, everybody is welcome...  even the Danes and their strange leisure pursuits :).. look forward to hearing your opinions on all things BORO and thanks for supporting the best team in Yorkshire 

Sure there’s no other teams in Yorkshire is there OC? 🤷‍♂️

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...