Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
p_mards

Neil Warnock, Steve Gibson & Long Term Vision?

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You can't get on it now without being signed in. Has it always been that way, or have they gone more private since the outrage, do you know?

The racists are having a lock in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

That’s brilliant @Brunners I for one will welcome him with open arms

Will and I stood a few feet behind him at a freezing Brentford away game, his constant singing and chanting must have kept him warm!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Ah interesting, it was just the link to the direct thread that now needs an account to view then apparently.

From reading the forum, almost all of the forum has been deleted along with thousands of accounts.  Maybe that's why, if the thing doesn't exist now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Changing Times said:

From reading the forum, almost all of the forum has been deleted along with thousands of accounts.  Maybe that's why, if the thing doesn't exist now?

Ah that could well be it, yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Will and I stood a few feet behind him at a freezing Brentford away game, his constant singing and chanting must have kept him warm!

The lengths some people will go to in order to avoid talking to people 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

The lengths some people will go to in order to avoid talking to people 🤭

Indeed and we ended up avoiding the singing!😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YusufBoro said:

👀Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it.

happy to have you, mate.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YusufBoro said:

UTB

7AA9AB59-C32D-062C-E1640E6F4FC65AE8.gif

Welcome to the forum Yusuf but remember no singing aloud!!!😉 or should that be allowed???

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, YusufBoro said:

👀Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it.

Great to have you on board Yusuf 👍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Yusuf...  you'll enjoy it here, everybody is welcome...  even the Danes and their strange leisure pursuits :).. look forward to hearing your opinions on all things BORO and thanks for supporting the best team in Yorkshire 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Hi Yusuf...  you'll enjoy it here, everybody is welcome...  even the Danes and their strange leisure pursuits :).. look forward to hearing your opinions on all things BORO and thanks for supporting the best team in Yorkshire 

Sure there’s no other teams in Yorkshire is there OC? 🤷‍♂️

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...