oneBoro Forum

Neil Warnock, Steve Gibson & Long Term Vision?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it's looking a virtual certainty that Warnock is going to get the job for next season, it's worth noting both the significant positives and negatives that will result from Warnock being our manager

👀Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it.

The Evening Gazette has said that Steve Gibson is against a director of football because it would add another 6 figure salary onto the wage bill. I can't help but question whether that is the true mot

Posted Images

Welcome aboard Yusuf. 😀

Not the real reason we signed you (as a free agent). Is so we can influence the questions you can ask on your upcoming ‘Yusuf Meets’ venture

Q1 Is it true that the only card that Sam Morsy got on Valentine’s Day was yellow?

Q2 Is it true that Bettenelli nearly caught COVID.... but decided to punch it away?

Q3 Tony Pulis.... true or false? 

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Q1 Is it true that the only card that Sam Morsy got on Valentine’s Day was yellow?

But the ref brought some scissors and cut it into a heart shape out of sympathy.

Q2 Is it true that Bettenelli nearly caught COVID.... but decided to punch it away?

Its why he has never needed to self-isolate.

Q3 Tony Pulis.... true or false? 

I think this is a trick question: the correct answer is Tony Pulisn't.

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Will and I stood a few feet behind him at a freezing Brentford away game, his constant singing and chanting must have kept him warm!

I've never been as cold as that day!