oneBoro Forum

Neil Warnock, Steve Gibson & Long Term Vision?

5 hours ago, Humpty said:

Why do you ask?

Nothing important mate. I had it in my head for ages that you were and kept meaning to ask what you wrote about. The thought popped back into my head yesterday.  I might have mixed you up with someone else though?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it's looking a virtual certainty that Warnock is going to get the job for next season, it's worth noting both the significant positives and negatives that will result from Warnock being our manager

đź‘€Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it.

The Evening Gazette has said that Steve Gibson is against a director of football because it would add another 6 figure salary onto the wage bill. I can't help but question whether that is the true mot

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Blanco said:

He’s looking for someone to put together a biography of his wittiness on oneBoro

What a good idea!  Would sell more copies than the bible that 🙌

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Nothing important mate. I had it in my head for ages that you were and kept meaning to ask what you wrote about. The thought popped back into my head yesterday.  I might have mixed you up with someone else though?

I'm not. I've written for the Gazette, the club programme, FMTTM and various websites but not in any professional capacity.

18 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I'm not. I've written for the Gazette, the club programme, FMTTM and various websites but not in any professional capacity.

Not sure why I thought you were then unless it was those things and I just assumed you must be.  Cheers anyway.

• Like 1