oneBoro Forum

Neil Warnock, Steve Gibson & Long Term Vision?

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As it's looking a virtual certainty that Warnock is going to get the job for next season, it's worth noting both the significant positives and negatives that will result from Warnock being our manager

👀Thanks for the invite, really appreciate it.

The Evening Gazette has said that Steve Gibson is against a director of football because it would add another 6 figure salary onto the wage bill. I can't help but question whether that is the true mot

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Sack the p****. He's an embarrasment when things are going well, let alone when we can't buy a win against the rest of the dross in this league.

Have a bit of respect mate, Neil warnock is a lot of things but a p**** he isn't. The club need to cut ties but there is no need for abuse.

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Who are you, his mam?

Just don't think there's any need for personal attacks against him. We need to move on from him but leave pit the attacks.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Payero said:

Just don't think there's any need for personal attacks against him. We need to move on from him but leave pit the attacks.

He's a grown adult FFS I'm sure he can take it (supposing he still reads this forum!)

15 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's a grown adult FFS I'm sure he can take it (supposing he still reads this forum!)

He probably can take it, that doesn't mean it's okay. He's doing the best he can which isn't good enough but that doesn't warrant personal abuse. 

• Like 1

He probably can take it, that doesn't mean it's okay. He's doing the best he can which isn't good enough but that doesn't warrant personal abuse. 

Eh???

you having a laugh mate?  All football fans are full of emotion.  

Words that Neil himself lives by when speaking about others 🙄

3 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Words that Neil himself lives by when speaking about others 🙄

Aye, I dare say he's said worse than that from the side of the pitch, or on the pitch at fulltime, or in the refs changing rooms 🙂

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Payero said:

Is this what you say to Warnock about the referee every week? Bloody hell.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is this what you say to Warnock about the referee every week? Bloody hell.

Are you saying warnock deserves to be called obscenities from fans of MFC? Because I don't think he does. 

12 minutes ago, Payero said:

Are you saying warnock deserves to be called obscenities from fans of MFC? Because I don't think he does. 

No, I'm saying that there's a great deal of hypocrisy to try and stand up for the right of a person not to receive abuse when the person you're talking about is Neil Warnock. The man hands out dog's abuse every game. It's not whether he can take it or whether he deserves it, it's that if he can't then be shouldn't be throwing stones himself.