oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Warnock now saying he's got to try to convince Clayton to play and he doesn't know how many subs he will be able to name. I worry there could be other players not wanting to risk an injury. We could end up with only these players available.

Pears

Coulson

Fry

McNair

Dijksteel

Saville

Tavernier

Roberts

Wing

Fletcher

Assombalonga

Subs

Stojanovic

Nmecha

Wood

And then kids

Well we havent had a full bench for the last two games, so i wonder if they cant play any of the kids for some reason. It shouldnt be the case.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Woops.

Forgot him.

Marv loves the Boro, he'll play.

Well he is doing, so we cant really fault his commitment unlike some others. However he needs to start afresh some where else after tomorrow night. He isnt the player that i have disliked the most this season.

I think it can safely be said that there will never be a more climatic season again. 
Woodgates appointment, the lockdown, the sacking, players leaving because they’re out of contract, points deductions and the lack of clarity and not knowing if Warnock will be here next season! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

I think it can safely be said that there will never be a more climatic season again. 
Woodgates appointment, the lockdown, the sacking, players leaving because they’re out of contract, points deductions and the lack of clarity and not knowing if Warnock will be here next season! 

Just a normal day at the office,all I need is one of my  Kids to rock up in a rainbow outfit and jobs a good un 

• Haha 1
Just now, Barnaby said:

My team for tomorrow 4-4-2 and turn the page upside down, or 3-5-2 wi the kitchen sink on the bench

Tomorrows game scares me to death,I hate tense,nervy games, I just got a case of wine in then back to watching Benidorm

16 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Just a normal day at the office,all I need is one of my  Kids to rock up in a rainbow outfit and jobs a good un 

If they do, they could just be showing support for the NHS... 😉