oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

Just a normal day at the office,all I need is one of my  Kids to rock up in a rainbow outfit and jobs a good un 

The issue there being? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Think he meant the "rainbow outfit" comment.

Well if they're going to the office they could at least wear a suit and tie ffs!

Should probably make an appointment beforehand as well 👍

• Haha 2

what ever happens tomorrow, I hope we dont play anyone unmotivated and thinks this is all over so have a lazy last game we really need that point to make 100% sure even if it means playing some academy kids that will give it a go instead of senior players who cant be bothered. 

14 minutes ago, thomas said:

what ever happens tomorrow, I hope we dont play anyone unmotivated and thinks this is all over so have a lazy last game we really need that point to make 100% sure even if it means playing some academy kids that will give it a go instead of senior players who cant be bothered. 

Well Howson is already out so we are ok there. He will have to play mcnair, So thats 1. Saville is another. Britt possibly so that might be 3. Whether Fletcher is not motivated I am not so sure but he only seems to do what he wants to, so thats 4. I think most of the others do care but are hamstrung by the limitations of the others and their limited ability. 

4 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Well Howson is already out so we are ok there. He will have to play mcnair, So thats 1. Saville is another. Britt possibly so that might be 3. Whether Fletcher is not motivated I am not so sure but he only seems to do what he wants to, so thats 4. I think most of the others do care but are hamstrung by the limitations of the others and their limited ability. 

What is any of this based on? I don't think any of the players are not bothered. They're just limited players in an incredibly unbalanced squad with next to zero confidence. 

I think its particularly ridiculous to pick out britt who's scored 4 in the last 7 despite not always even starting.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

What is any of this based on? I don't think any of the players are not bothered. They're just limited players in an incredibly unbalanced squad with next to zero confidence. 

I think its particularly ridiculous to pick out britt who's scored 4 in the last 7 despite not always even starting.

Primarily it is based on the fact that since they have signed we have gone from play offs, to missing out on play offs to relegation candidates. 

Agree. I would start Britt tomorrow too. His 4 in 7 is all the more impressive given I think he started 5. He certainly not started last 2 v.Reading and Cardiff. He in a rich vein of form and should be well rested. 

Just now, TAPOUT said:

Primarily it is based on the fact that since they have signed we have gone from play offs, to missing out on play offs to relegation candidates. 

And what's that got to do with whether they're bothered or not? You need to look at the people making the signings and trying to shape a team out of these players.

Just now, TAPOUT said:

I think that is based on how they been managed and told to play. I would not accuse any of them not trying. I find that is a lazy argument some fans use at all clubs to explain poor form or a poor season

And what's that got to do with whether they're bothered or not? You need to look at the people making the signings and trying to shape a team out of these players.

If they were bothered they would want to improve, rather than going through the motions. If younthink I need to look at the people signing them then you are agreeing that they are not good enough

Just now, TAPOUT said:

If they were bothered they would want to improve, rather than going through the motions. If younthink I need to look at the people signing them then you are agreeing that they are not good enough

Yes, they're absolutely not good enough, at least as a team/squad. But I've not seen any of them not trying.

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think that is based on how they been managed and told to play. I would not accuse any of them not trying. I find that is a lazy argument some fans use at all clubs to explain poor form or a poor season

No, the lazy argument is to blame scouts, coaches and managers, none of whom go out on the pitch and play for the boro.