oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

I suspect every time Jeff Stelling says "and there's news of a goal" tonight, my sphincter muscle will contract slightly. By the end of the night, it'll probably have turned inside out or vanished entirely, though what that'll mean for my sofa is unclear.

Sounds like you need to go and get some nappies RA. Just for the sake of the sofa 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I suspect every time Jeff Stelling says "and there's news of a goal" tonight, my sphincter muscle will contract slightly. By the end of the night, it'll probably have turned inside out or vanished entirely, though what that'll mean for my sofa is unclear.

The colour of your sofa could certainly be described as 'unclear'.

• Haha 1

I just honestly want this season to end in 5 hours time it finally will have!

It started with a short tubby grey haired Austrian bloke running rings around us in pre season it'll end at a ground we have a horrendous record at hopefully we get a draw bug I just want to forget the entire season.

Having said that if we are the club in that final relegation spot saved by Wigans deduction it would be a final embarrassment to us hoping that's not the case but I have 0 confidence in this squad.

16 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I will be wearing my incontinense trousers tied up at the ankles tonight!

And I don't care if I have spelled it wrong either!

You spelled it correct DS..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I'm looking forward to the game.  It's just a shame Wigan will lose points to make it all meaningless (for us) as it would have been more exciting to have something really riding on the result.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Well, I'm looking forward to the game.  It's just a shame Wigan will lose points to make it all meaningless (for us) as it would have been more exciting to have something really riding on the result.

Well I hope the Boro play like everything is riding on the result. I would much rather we secured safety by our own means.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BoroAbroad said:

Well I hope the Boro play like everything is riding on the result. I would much rather we secured safety by our own means.

Indeed, a lot more enjoyable that way 👍

• Like 1

A lot of very funny comments in this thread 😂😂

Thanx Guys 😎

Utfb.. Let's win this, to erase all doubts with deductions and ***... 💪

• Like 1