oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

Ok so I’ve screwed up... I’m actually up north just now (Stockton-on-Tees) But have to drive back down to Weston Super Mare tonight. Is there anyway I can listen to the game the whole route back 

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Ok so I’ve screwed up... I’m actually up north just now (Stockton-on-Tees) But have to drive back down to Weston Super Mare tonight. Is there anyway I can listen to the game the whole route back 

Can you log into the MFC thingy on your phone?

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

You can pay £3 on MFClive to get match audio. You need the MFC app to do it on your phone i think

• Like 1

Mind you, you could always come off the M1 near Sheffield, drive to Hillsborough, park up outside and wind your window down,  then listen to the game right there and then head back onto the M1 and continue your journey.  A real fan would probably do that.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Will call you straight away with news of goals mate!

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Can you log into the MFC thingy on your phone?

👍

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Mind you, you could always come off the M1 near Sheffield, drive to Hillsborough, park up outside and wind your window down,  then listen to the game right there and then head back onto the M1 and continue your journey.  A real fan would probably do that.

Yes Uwe you could always break in to the ground and run across the pitch and give us all a wave 👋 

54 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Well I hope the Boro play like everything is riding on the result. I would much rather we secured safety by our own means.

I really hope we don't play for a point....It has a habit of biting you on the A***