oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Gutted for Clayton, would of been fitting for him to be involved in the final game and help of some sort to keeping us up.

Been an excellent signing, shame he's going but it's for the best of the football club.

Sad way for his career here to end. As everyone knows I am a huge Clayton fanboy and to go out like this is sad, he deserved better 😞

• Like 5
  • Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Yet another flip in formation.. seems to be every game under warnock, even more so than it was under woodgate 

Not terribly surprising, Woodgate had a whole preseason and the majority of an actual season to find his preferred style, Warnock has had a few weeks & every other game we *** the bed.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sad way for his career here to end. As everyone knows I am a huge Clayton fanboy and to go out like this is sad, he deserved better 😞

It's quite telling that Warnock doesn't appear to want him involved even with Howson missing.  Assuming it was Warnock who made the decision.

Just now, Brunners said:

Not terribly surprising, Woodgate had a whole preseason and the majority of an actual season to find his preferred style, Warnock has had a few weeks & every other game we *** the bed.

Yes but he has been watching us this season before he took over, and has the benefit of game footage throughout the season. I'd have expected him to put some kind of stamp on our style of play by now but he hasn't.

Just now, Brunners said:

I completely agree.

TBH I think Pulis ruined him when he took him out of the team for the 1st time in his Boro career.

Been an excellent signing for this football club and he gets remembered for the good times.

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I completely agree.

TBH I think Pulis ruined him when he took him out of the team for the 1st time in his Boro career.

Been an excellent signing for this football club and he gets remembered for the good times.

😭

I've seen glaciers move faster than him.

Sort yourselves out ❄️

I don't see the game listed in any streams. Probably due to so many important games tonight. But if anyone finds one then a link would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edit. I see it in USA goals. Will give that a go

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's quite telling that Warnock doesn't appear to want him involved even with Howson missing.  Assuming it was Warnock who made the decision.

Depends on how much stock you put in Warnocks quotes that he was going to try and convince Clayton to be available