oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

If we play a 451 Wing hasn't got the legs of a Danny Ward to play off the striker and you can't play him in the 2 I really don't see how he has a future with us if Warnock's appointed besides being an impact substitute maybe?

Clayton always gave his best not the best ending here for him but I think for what 1 million? 1.5? He gave us decent value for money over 6 years I know he's got so much stick over the years from our fans that he probably wouldn't get a send off in a packed Riverside yet alone an empty Hillsborough but I never doubted his commitment or effort.

• Like 2
  • Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

Just now, Tuns said:

Can I be that guy and ask if there is any links for the game ? I fancy having my head burnt out tonight 

get paying that £5 every bit of revenue will go towards signing some more marc bolas 😉

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Howson is suspended, Pears had a bit of a mare last time out and he has gone with Britt over Roberts how does that constitute a flip?

To emphasise the point Warnock has only named 6 subs, he couldn't flip even if he wanted to. By all means criticise him when and where its due but its a bit harsh when he can't even name a full bench and one of those six who is named is a teenager.

I'm talking about over the 8 games and about his formation choices rather than his personell choices. I think he's only played the same system 2 games in a row once? 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I'm talking about over the 8 games and about his formation choices rather than his personell choices. I think he's only played the same system 2 games in a row once? 

I think he's done it twice hasn't he? Just we always crap ourselves in the second one.

Warnock likes midfielders who are consistent, have an engine and are brave into 50/50s. Wing lacks all of them attributes so I’m not surprised that Warnock doesn’t rate him.

Who's doing the commentary tonight with Maddo? It's not Matty Jones again is it?

EDIT: I didn't mean that to sound bad for Matty, I thought he did a good job in the last game.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Who's doing the commentary tonight with Maddo? It's not Matty Jones again is it?

EDIT: I didn't mean that to sound bad for Matty, I thought he did a good job in the last game.

Yeah you did. You just crushed him in front of everyone 😮