oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Have to say, I've been impressed with Stoj so far tonight. There was absolutely nothing he could do about their goal.

He’s done ok but not had lots to do in fairness. Been solid enough though.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

Who were the 3 to be relegated if the season hadn’t restarted and they’d gone on average points? I just remember Charlton being annoyed about it, not sure of the other 2 

I think it was Luton, Barnsley and Charlton 

• Like 1

Decent first half. We've played some decent football at times. Really nice goal.

Plus plenty of entertainment elsewhere and very little danger of relegation now. Happy days

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Have to say, I've been impressed with Stoj so far tonight. There was absolutely nothing he could do about their goal.

Tav has also usually been at the heart of all our good play. 

Been a largely scrappy half, from both sides. Both also managed to put some good attacking moves together. Wednesday's goal sadly was more of a fluke than anything. Boro's in contrast was a well-worked effort.

Neither side really dominated. All still very much up for grabs.

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Surely if they think they've got the grounds they'll still appeal, hard to start from -12 next season especially with bids coming in 

They will still get the points deduction this season if they don't appeal. They will be safe though

• Like 1
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Surely if they think they've got the grounds they'll still appeal, hard to start from -12 next season especially with bids coming in 

They wouldn't have -12 next season.  That would only have happened if they were relegated without a deduction. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Decent first half. We've played some decent football at times. Really nice goal.

Plus plenty of entertainment elsewhere and very little danger of relegation now. Happy days

Shhhhhh! Are you trying to jinx us? 😜

4 minutes ago, White Band said:

I think it's fairly negligible. The Prem is where positions really matter in terms of income 

It is but the club needs funds and it's still a lot of money of relatively small.

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

They wouldn't have -12 next season.  That would only have happened if they were relegated without a deduction. 

They could yet get 15 points deducted though. 

16 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

-----------Fletcher

???---------Tav----------????

if we can get some of the wide players that seem to be the difference between us and a result most weeks we'd be a good side going forward, Tav is some player for us if he can add a few more goals to his game be great too

Both players having to do to much and making mistakes because of it. Thats what I see.

Yes they are good but because there is no one around them shouting for the ball this is where they make the mistakes.

Maddo saying Tav is over thinking, but when you are the only player on the pitch with his head about him what else can he do, he's playing to deep to have to many cracks at goal.