oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

It is but the club needs funds and it's still a lot of money of relatively small.

Would depend on whether the cost of the appeal is greater than the extra prize money as well as the chances of it succeeding.

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

If they fail to pay their creditors 25p in the pound. They will get a further 15 point deduction to be applied next season. 

Oh right, yeah I just read that, I thought you meant this season. 😁

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

They could yet get 15 points deducted though. 

Yes but that is separate to the -12 and only if they don't pay the required proportion of creditors. It sounds like a new owner is lined up now.

McNair rattled the post, scored a good goal... Where are the Boro fans that still want him sold?

Personally, I think he wants to leave to join Stoke and reunite with Michael O'neill but I'd certainly want more than the £5million we paid for him.

• Like 2
Just now, mendieta420 said:

Paddy didn’t celebrate his goal and looked fuming. Reckon he knows he’s been touted about by the club or what?

He turned and asked everyone to come back to half-way. I suspect he wants to win the game. He gave it a little fist pump too.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Paddy didn’t celebrate his goal and looked fuming. Reckon he knows he’s been touted about by the club or what?

Probably had an absolute rollicking for his set piece deliveries earlier. 

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

johnson is costing goals every game. getting done for fun all the time. cant wait to get a real LB. 

Not really fair to dump on him too much as he's not a defender. Its either him or Friend.

Still don't know why Warnock doesn't play Coulson there.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Not really fair to dump on him too much as he's not a defender. Its either him or Friend.

Still don't know why Warnock doesn't play Coulson there.

Well he's also had 2 and a half years of doing nothing as a winger so I think its fair enough to criticise him.