oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

Set piece taker has got to be a must in the summer, Pulis tried to get one with Luke Freeman but for Warnock to be successful we'll need a good corner/FK taker.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Paddy didn’t celebrate his goal and looked fuming. Reckon he knows he’s been touted about by the club or what?

Probably just knackered and couldn’t be arsed. 

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

My thoughts exactly unfortunately 

Really? I thought that was daft to be honest. He doesn't look at all affected by the transfer news. Looks the same as always.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Set piece taker has got to be a must in the summer, Pulis tried to get one with Luke Freeman but for Warnock to be successful we'll need a good corner/FK taker.

And next captain choice needs to be good too. Could do with someone new in if there really is a lack of leaders in there. I suspect right now it's probably going to be Saville.

• Like 2
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

And next captain choice needs to be good too. Could do with someone new in if there really is a lack of leaders in there. I suspect right now it's probably going to be Saville.

Actually what am I on about, it's probably Howson, he's just absent and I forgot about him. Says a lot. 😄