oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Oooh! Lovely move there. Lovely cross by McNair. Fletch's shot blocked for a corner.

Your stream is really far behind 😂. Might see a few spoilers here

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

And next captain choice needs to be good too. Could do with someone new in if there really is a lack of leaders in there. I suspect right now it's probably going to be Saville.

If the rumours on Gunter are true he could be captain he has massive experience but if he brings a giant brick house CB in like people expect that could be who he's eyeing to captain. Out of the bunch under contract Saville seems like the most obvious though I agree.

I don't think Howson because I don't think he survives Warnock's rebuild in the starting XI.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

If the rumours on Gunter are true he could be captain he has massive experience but if he brings a giant brick house CB in like people expect that could be who he's eyeing to captain. Out of the bunch under contract Saville seems like the most obvious though I agree.

Pulis did say that Saville could be a future captain of the club.. 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Your stream is really far behind 😂. Might see a few spoilers here

Well since its become such a joke on here I thought I might as well run with it... 😁

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Looking forward to seeing more of dijksteel next season. Has looked decent on his come back

Certainly noticed him more today, that run was really good to break through their midfield and the covering challenge in the first half was good too.

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Pulis did say that Saville could be a future captain of the club.. 

There's alot right with Saville it's just the bloke can't get the goals we bought him for and he's capable of that's his main problem he's a proven box to box goalscoring midfielder we're seeing his box to box talent but it's the goalscoring we really need from him.