oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

What a way to finish the game...and the season.

Job done Warnock. You kept us in the Championship...now do you want the job next season?

Honestly think Wednesday were a little hard done by. A draw would have been a fair result. But with all the fouls the ref ignored, or failed to award cards for, I guess a little payback is fair enough.

Well at least we know what Warnock record will be like next season if he stays on -  home - 0 wins, 0 draws and 23 losses, away 23 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Does a save that spins in count as an own goal? A deflection that was on target previously isn't usually given as an OG, so would this?

Well from the head-on angle I saw it from, it looked like their defender got the last touch.

Just seen the scoreboard awarded it to Britt, so...

I posted when a goal down, if we score soon we will go on to win. Na I didn’t believe it either when I posted it. Glad it’s all over, happy we have not gone down and once again I’ll wait for next season hype and suck it all in again. It’s hard to support the BORO.. UTB.. 

2 minutes ago, thomas said:

Well at least we know what Warnock record will be like next season if he stays on -  home - 0 wins, 0 draws and 23 losses, away 23 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses

I would be delighted with 69 points after this season. 😅