oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

What a relief!

Today's results just show how strong the championship league is! 

A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the fans.

If it wasn't for Warnock then I think absolutely we would of been relegated under Woodgate. Warnock, Blackwell and Jepson have done an excellent job given the circumstances like players dropping like flies. 4 away wins was massive for this football club!

We need to improve as a club as a whole and hopefully correct decisions finally get put right in the summer starting by the right appointment as a manager.

Can I just say what a pleasure it has been reading members views on this forum. Yes, there is always disagreements but we all have one thing in common and that's the love of the Boro.

UTB!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I don't understand the problem. Seems incredibly harsh.

It didn't matter what was happening at Birmingham, unless he thought Charlton were going to fight back and put 5 past the champions.  I honestly don't know why he was trying to sensationalize something that wasn't there, its either poor commentary or he can't add up.

I genuinely think we would have been bottom with Woodgate and I'm very glad Gibson finally took his head out of the sand and realised we were heading down.

We now need to stabilise the club and get things sorted out.

• Like 1

If Woodgate kept his win rate over the 8 games he'd have at a push won 2 and we'd be on 47 points I 'm pretty sure he'd have relegated us thank god for Warnock.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

If Woodgate kept his win rate over the 8 games he'd have at a push won 2 and we'd be on 47 points I 'm pretty sure he'd have relegated us thank god for Warnock.

After the Swansea game I honestly don't think we would have won  another match under Woodgate..

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

After the Swansea game I honestly don't think we would have won  another match under Woodgate..

We looked equally as bad vs Hull, Cardiff, qpr and Bristol.