oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

Well done Warnock. He's saved our bacon there. Well done Barnsley too, 2 excellent wins on the bounce. I'd never have put money on them staying up a week ago. 

And wow, Forest fans must be seething right now. 

14 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

If the season starts on that rumoured mid September date how long before pre season 'starts'?

The season supposedly to start on 12th September so pre-season at least 4 weeks before. That makes it around 17th August ie 26 days time!!!

The next few weeks is going to be manic. If he stays, I think there’s a few players Warnock wouldn’t mind moving on, as well as letting the out of contract players go. I think there’s been some positives for him to focus on in the last few matches, Djiksteel, Tav, Spence and Saville have all done well. 

A little rest for us all then it starts again! UTFB! 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

The next few weeks is going to be manic. If he stays, I think there’s a few players Warnock wouldn’t mind moving on, as well as letting the out of contract players go. I think there’s been some positives for him to focus on in the last few matches, Djiksteel, Tav, Spence and Saville have all done well. 

A little rest for us all then it starts again! UTFB! 

We need to move on Marv after tonight's display. I felt he was our only weak link. He tries but he's got the first touch of a toddler (although he's not the only one), the set piece delivery of leadboots, and the positioning of a tipped over traffic cone

1 minute ago, unclesmog said:

We need to move on Marv after tonight's display. I felt he was our only weak link. He tries but he's got the first touch of a toddler (although he's not the only one), the set piece delivery of leadboots, and the positioning of a tipped over traffic cone

He's not a LB and it shows. When he can play LWB or LW he's usually fine. Played in his proper position I think he's a lower tier championship player & to be fair to the lad he's been one of our better performers since the restart.

But yes, he stinks as a LB.

Just now, Brunners said:

He's not a LB and it shows. When he can play LWB or LW he's usually fine. Played in his proper position I think he's a lower tier championship player & to be fair to the lad he's been one of our better performers since the restart.

One of our best performers since the restart?  Johnson?  Are you having a laugh?

Just now, Changing Times said:

One of our best performers since the restart?  Johnson?  Are you having a laugh?

Cheer up CT, we have just survived relegation. Even you am sure can stop being argumentative for 1 night 😂

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sorry mate but he's played 70 odd games in the championship and scored 2, assisting 6. The majority of those games were as a winger. Hes not championship quality in any position. 

Hes also been by far our worst player in at least 4 of the 9 games since the restart and only had a 2 game run of putting in 3 of 4 decent crosses in the middle of it. I'd say hes been one of our worst performers overall, if not the worst.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Cheer up CT, we have just survived relegation. Even you am sure can stop being argumentative for 1 night 😂

Bit overly optimistic @diggerlad07 😂😂😂

• Haha 1