Good post DZ. Loving the easy flow of it all.
I thought Warnock was back? Read he needs to self isolate for 10 days from day he felt unwell. That being last Tuesday so 10 days takes him to friday?
1. 2-1 to us
2. I would rather Paddy moved in to midfield at expense of Saville and Fry came in back for Paddy. Wont happen tho.
3. Come on as a sub.
4. I hope he still here somewhere.
5. Walker Texas Ranger aka Chuck Norris.
2. Same as the Bournemouth, injury dependant.
3. Yes he'll make his debut, if Fletcher is injured I think he'll start. No hat-tricks in this game.
4. Leo will go full Graeme Souness and plant a Boro flag in the centre circle.
5. Power Rangers surely?
When - Saturday 26th September, 2020, KO 15:00
Where - The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
Why - Because it's time for football, duh!
So, this bizarre season continues with a trip to QPR, and a ground where we've had very mixed fortunes over the years. Last season we drew 2-2, back when the world was normal. Well as normal as it can be when you have a Wotsit in the White House and Wurzel Gummidge in Number 10, that is.
Our Lord and Saviour Neil of Warnock will still be self isolating with Covid-19 for this, so expect to see monseuirs Jepson and Blackwell in the dugout.
No idea where Leo is. If anyone has seen him, please return to
The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, England, TS3 6RS.
Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club?
Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref?
Who are the better Rangers?
Oh and just because it will never not be funny: