oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

If we play a 451 Wing hasn't got the legs of a Danny Ward to play off the striker and you can't play him in the 2 I really don't see how he has a future with us if Warnock's appointed besides being an impact substitute maybe?

Clayton always gave his best not the best ending here for him but I think for what 1 million? 1.5? He gave us decent value for money over 6 years I know he's got so much stick over the years from our fans that he probably wouldn't get a send off in a packed Riverside yet alone an empty Hillsborough but I never doubted his commitment or effort.

• Like 2

Can I be that guy and ask if there is any links for the game ? I fancy having my head burnt out tonight 

Just now, Tuns said:

Can I be that guy and ask if there is any links for the game ? I fancy having my head burnt out tonight 

get paying that £5 every bit of revenue will go towards signing some more marc bolas 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Howson is suspended, Pears had a bit of a mare last time out and he has gone with Britt over Roberts how does that constitute a flip?

To emphasise the point Warnock has only named 6 subs, he couldn't flip even if he wanted to. By all means criticise him when and where its due but its a bit harsh when he can't even name a full bench and one of those six who is named is a teenager.

I'm talking about over the 8 games and about his formation choices rather than his personell choices. I think he's only played the same system 2 games in a row once? 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I'm talking about over the 8 games and about his formation choices rather than his personell choices. I think he's only played the same system 2 games in a row once? 

I think he's done it twice hasn't he? Just we always crap ourselves in the second one.

Warnock likes midfielders who are consistent, have an engine and are brave into 50/50s. Wing lacks all of them attributes so I’m not surprised that Warnock doesn’t rate him.

Who's doing the commentary tonight with Maddo? It's not Matty Jones again is it?

EDIT: I didn't mean that to sound bad for Matty, I thought he did a good job in the last game.

Come on Boro. Lets end the season on a high!

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Who's doing the commentary tonight with Maddo? It's not Matty Jones again is it?

EDIT: I didn't mean that to sound bad for Matty, I thought he did a good job in the last game.

Yeah you did. You just crushed him in front of everyone 😮

The dangerous 3rd minute corner.

• Latest Posts

• I'd love this to be true. Red Bull Boro
    • Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  
    • Aye, paraphrasing keeps the same substance; You just express it in a more concise manner. You can even completely re-word it so long as the substance remains. I don’t think I’d have been within a single assignment word count limit at university without paraphrasing like a butcher 😂
    • That's how lawyers (and politicians) make their living...they would argue that you meant an English teacher, rather than a teacher of English ..and then claim you were biased against Scottish or Irish teachers...  or claim that when you said you were a solicitor, you said soliciter     and there's a lot of people that still think the forest is full of wild bores, so it would be the perfect place for a man of his talents, although I have to admit that he was one of the standout performers in O'Toole's "Macbeth".... little known trivia ...BB was approached to be Dr. Who at one point   that would have been ..  different 🙂     
    • it'll be back to 352 tuesday.  ----------------------dijksteel fry paddy spence/tav-- howson morsy saville---johnson/bola -------------------britt/roberts akpom all depends on who has a niggle and who doesnt like. britt might have a sore groin again after he tested it out in a game. wing might come in tav might play central. we might even see culson who knows.