oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield W (A) 2-1 (McNair, Assombalonga)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a relief! Today's results just show how strong the championship league is!  A nice win and performance to finish of what can only be described as a absolutely shocking seasons for the f

Well final game day has arrived, the waiting on knowing what the future entails for Boro will soon be known. At least we all got here to witness the most bizarre turn of events in our lives and t

I’m a fan of Maddo purely for the way he commentates. He’s not a polished journalist spewing the same old cliche, non risqué drivel. He’s a fan. He gets excited and demonstrates a real passion and an

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Any subs? I know we barely have any but it's the 80th minute

Wow - my stream IS a long way behind. Clock is still on 78 minutes for me. ☹️

Should be Britt's last game in a Boro shirt here as well can't let his contract run out and Warnock will want to bring in his own striker (probably more than 1) it would be nice if Britt could send us off with a goal.

Smiling after an error or a miss is actually a pretty good Sports Psychology technique. If you smile you are less likely to allow negative thoughts enter your head. So it's Ayoade better for him moving forward in the match.

I once worked with a golfer who,  every tim we he hit a bad shot, he'd look to the ground and shake his head.  He would then go on to have a terrible round or at least hit a few more bad shots. But getting him to look to the sky after a bad shot meant he would have fewer negative thoughts (its apparently harder to think negatively when you are looking up) and it would affect his game as much ...