Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

Match Day Thread Volunteers and Format change?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

If there is room I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Excelllent always like to see new authors, your on the list

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d much prefer to have the home team listed first and the away team second.

I think it’s especially relevant as games will be played behind closed doors and it’s easy to lose track. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

I’d like to point out that I (IIRC) that I have the longest winning streak of 9 wins so 10 continuous MDT’s 😀

I did not know this!


Maybe BU's stick in the memory longer because of his funny / entertaining matchday threads. 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I did not know this!


Maybe BU's stick in the memory longer because of his funny / entertaining matchday threads. 😁

image.gif.9bc30102280bbbf682db7305cc12c689.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be going against the consensus here, but I'd quite like to see the date after the title:

BORO vs Derby (12/09/20)

It'd be useful for archiving purposes, if nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Also just keep the format simple..

BORO v Watford

Watford v BORO

Yes that's better, IMHO 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well looks like you have a good number of volunteers, please don't take this the wrong way, but I hope a good few don't get called up 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Well looks like you have a good number of volunteers, please don't take this the wrong way, but I hope a good few don't get called up 👍

Are you volunteering again for this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I may be going against the consensus here, but I'd quite like to see the date after the title:

BORO vs Derby (12/09/20)

It'd be useful for archiving purposes, if nothing else.

Up to particular authors I suppose, as you know I always put the final score into the thread title after the game so I could also put the date in there as well.

Does seem that Boro V Watford and Watford V Boro is the favoured format, no-one has suggested the old format stays the same.

Just think lots of games between Whoever and Watford to look forward too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Up to particular authors I suppose, as you know I always put the final score into the thread title after the game so I could also put the date in there as well.

Does seem that Boro V Watford and Watford V Boro is the favoured format, no-one has suggested the old format stays the same.

Just think lots of games between Whoever and Watford to look forward too

But what if we play other teams than Watford? 🙃

I'm ofc ready as the first and last MDT author the coming season .. 45 wins and a draw in the last game. #UTB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

But what if we play other teams than Watford? 🙃

I'm ofc ready as the first and last MDT author the coming season .. 45 wins and a draw in the last game. #UTB

So I guess that must mean we will win the Carling Cup and get to the final of the FA Cup as well!

Big dreams Sonni, can I have what you are on?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Are you volunteering again for this season?

Downsouth, only if you run out of volunteers 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erimus74 said:

Downsouth, only if you run out of volunteers 👍

No my friend you have voluteered and your name is on the list, I appreciated the efforts made last time out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Well under Warnock we have a 50% win rate. If that continues next season, you'll get to do a few...

...unless BU goes on one of his famous winning streaks.

I do feel like I'm living on past glories a bit. I haven't done anything in terms of win runs for the last couple of seasons! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

I do feel like I'm living on past glories a bit. I haven't done anything in terms of win runs for the last couple of seasons! 

well last season it's pretty difficult when you barely win 10 all year. Did we even win 10? I've already forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Latest Posts

    • Forest have so many attacking options, IF we win this it'll set a great marker for where we are heading.
    • I can see Spence dropping to the bench and one of bola or Johnson stepping in, with tav on the right. I assume that was the purpose of the subs the other night. roberts back to the bench as well perhaps.... if no akpom, I’m comfortable with Browne starting, he has done everything asked of him so far. Midfield and defence picks itself, barring injury 
    • So I've seen lots of highlights recently where both penalties and red cards were given, I thought they'd moved away from red cards if it was a penalty, or is it still a red card for being last man?
    • Hopefully Akpom is fit and if he is I would go to a 3.5.2. I would also bring Coulson in. I want him to succeed here and NW said he looked bright in training. Betti Dijk Fry Paddy Tav Howson Morsy Sav Coulson Britt Akpom I would love a win but i rate forest. Would not be too disappointed with a draw.  
    • Nice to see Cardiff keeping up the Welsh tradition of "ramming" Rams
×
×
  • Create New...