oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

Match Day Thread Volunteers and Format change?

6 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

If there is room I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Excelllent always like to see new authors, your on the list

• Like 1

I’d much prefer to have the home team listed first and the away team second.

I think it’s especially relevant as games will be played behind closed doors and it’s easy to lose track. 

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

I’d like to point out that I (IIRC) that I have the longest winning streak of 9 wins so 10 continuous MDT’s 😀

I did not know this!

Maybe BU's stick in the memory longer because of his funny / entertaining matchday threads. 😁

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I did not know this!

Maybe BU's stick in the memory longer because of his funny / entertaining matchday threads. 😁

image.gif.9bc30102280bbbf682db7305cc12c689.gif

• Haha 1

I may be going against the consensus here, but I'd quite like to see the date after the title:

BORO vs Derby (12/09/20)

It'd be useful for archiving purposes, if nothing else.

2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Also just keep the format simple..

BORO v Watford

Watford v BORO

Yes that's better, IMHO 👍

Well looks like you have a good number of volunteers, please don't take this the wrong way, but I hope a good few don't get called up 👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Well looks like you have a good number of volunteers, please don't take this the wrong way, but I hope a good few don't get called up 👍

Are you volunteering again for this season?

51 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I may be going against the consensus here, but I'd quite like to see the date after the title:

BORO vs Derby (12/09/20)

It'd be useful for archiving purposes, if nothing else.

Up to particular authors I suppose, as you know I always put the final score into the thread title after the game so I could also put the date in there as well.

Does seem that Boro V Watford and Watford V Boro is the favoured format, no-one has suggested the old format stays the same.

Just think lots of games between Whoever and Watford to look forward too

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Up to particular authors I suppose, as you know I always put the final score into the thread title after the game so I could also put the date in there as well.

Does seem that Boro V Watford and Watford V Boro is the favoured format, no-one has suggested the old format stays the same.

Just think lots of games between Whoever and Watford to look forward too

But what if we play other teams than Watford? 🙃

I'm ofc ready as the first and last MDT author the coming season .. 45 wins and a draw in the last game. #UTB

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

But what if we play other teams than Watford? 🙃

I'm ofc ready as the first and last MDT author the coming season .. 45 wins and a draw in the last game. #UTB

So I guess that must mean we will win the Carling Cup and get to the final of the FA Cup as well!

Big dreams Sonni, can I have what you are on?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Are you volunteering again for this season?

Downsouth, only if you run out of volunteers 👍

1 minute ago, Erimus74 said:

Downsouth, only if you run out of volunteers 👍

No my friend you have voluteered and your name is on the list, I appreciated the efforts made last time out

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Well under Warnock we have a 50% win rate. If that continues next season, you'll get to do a few...

...unless BU goes on one of his famous winning streaks.

I do feel like I'm living on past glories a bit. I haven't done anything in terms of win runs for the last couple of seasons! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

I do feel like I'm living on past glories a bit. I haven't done anything in terms of win runs for the last couple of seasons! 

well last season it's pretty difficult when you barely win 10 all year. Did we even win 10? I've already forgotten.