oneBoro Forum

Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O DZ & SmogDane

1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

Coventry thread will be up shortly. And midweek games on a Wednesday - what madness is this?

In case anyone wants to know why, it's because Forest play on Sunday this week!

• Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O DS & BU
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't written a MDT before, but I write for a living, so I'd be happy to volunteer my services. Equally, I'd be happy to stand aside in favour of the people who produced last season's excellent MD

Hi everyone and I hope that you are all well? Also a good time to welcome the large influx of new members to the forum hopefully one of the reasons is for you to be able to participate in our fam

I'm happy to throw my hat in the ring once more...though as you know my matchday threads generally seem to be a jinx, so you may want to keep me on the subs' bench! I wouldn't mind seeing the thr

Posted Images

Goodness we are going through the list pdq!

Ok over to you DS for the Forest thread although I know that you know and that you are waiting on the Forest result on Sunday.

@boro-unger John you need to prep yourself for the Blackpool home game in case I can not match DZ! someone has to stop his gloating😉

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Goodness we are going through the list pdq!

Ok over to you DS for the Forest thread although I know that you know and that you are waiting on the Forest result on Sunday.

@boro-unger John you need to prep yourself for the Blackpool home game in case I can not match DZ! someone has to stop his gloating😉

Haha the way we're playing it might be a while before someone matches me 😉

• Downsouth changed the title to Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O BU & Marvin
  • Downsouth changed the title to Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O Marvin & Weasel

@marvin

Good guess the SU game is yours to do.

@Weasel please prepare your self for next Saturdays game should we fail to beat Sheffield United.

As the IB break follows and due to the fact that we need to restart the authoring if anyone fancies a shot please let me know....thanks

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O Weasel & AngliaRed
3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Well here we are again @Weasel has already prepared his thread and best of luck to you however as often is the case @AnglianRed be prepared to do the Barnsley home thread midweek game should we fail to beat the battle of the Boro's

Ready and willing DS!

Though if I have to do the Barnsley thread I think it might be extremely quiet, as everyone will have quit the forum in disgust. 😟

Good to see th

On 10/14/2021 at 11:15 AM, AnglianRed said:

Ready and willing DS!

Though if I have to do the Barnsley thread I think it might be extremely quiet, as everyone will have quit the forum in disgust. 😟

Good to see that you have an extended period of wat though the Cardiff match could be yours to do.

Hopefully @Weasel will have the Barnsley thread up and running in the hope that he could become the founder of the 3 up club for MDT authorship this season

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon Weasel's stuck with the MDTs til Christmas at least. We always become crap in January (if we weren't already crap in December), but surely the second best team in Birmingham can't stop a fourth Boro win on the spin now we're playing with confidence.

3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

@Weasel

Hopefully the Brum thread willbe up soon, looking forward to this thread.

@AnglianRed Perish the thought but if we do not beat Brum then the Luton away thread on the 2nd Nov is yours to do

Should have it up at some point today, just finished work

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

@Weasel

Hopefully the Brum thread willbe up soon, looking forward to this thread.

@AnglianRed Perish the thought but if we do not beat Brum then the Luton away thread on the 2nd Nov is yours to do

I have every confidence that Weasel will stretch his unbeaten run. I'm quite happy to wait a bit longer for my turn.

39 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Should have it up at some point today, just finished work

No pressure fella, but its all down to you to make sure Boro make it 4 wins in a row. 😉

Well, maybe a bit to do with Warnock and the lads too...

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O AngliaRed & Erimus 74

Sadly Weasel's run has come to an abrupt stop @AnglianRed already aware that he is doing the Luton thread.

@Erimus74 should we fail to beat Luton then could you do the honours and prepare the WBA away game next Saturday, after you we go back around again.

Please confirm that you are still ok with this? If we beat Luton then you will not need to do the thread!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Sadly Weasel's run has come to an abrupt stop @AnglianRed already aware that he is doing the Luton thread.

@Erimus74 should we fail to beat Luton then could you do the honours and prepare the WBA away game next Saturday, after you we go back around again.

Please confirm that you are still ok with this? If we beat Luton then you will not need to do the thread!

Yep fine with me, I was under the impression you only changed posters after a defeat, but yes I can do the WBA game, fingers crossed im not needed mind 

8 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Yep fine with me, I was under the impression you only changed posters after a defeat, but yes I can do the WBA game, fingers crossed im not needed mind 

Its okay - DS is just aware of my miserable record as a matchday thread writer. I don't think we've ever won when I've done one. 😭

Best to be prepared. 😉

• Sad 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Match Day Threads 2021/22 season A/O DZ & SmogDane