oneBoro Forum

Help please

Hi all

i am after some help please. After a messy separation I am now minus one white 75th anniversary boro shirt (she burnt it in the garden along with other items)

can anyone point me in the direction of getting another one?? Places like eBay are no good I’ve  looked already.

thanks in advance

SomBo

• Sad 3
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tinder?

I remember my ex complaining that I thought more about the Boro than I thought about her.    (Didn’t have the heart to tell her I thought more about Sunderland than I did about her 😉) 

Hi all i am after some help please. After a messy separation I am now minus one white 75th anniversary boro shirt (she burnt it in the garden along with other items)   can anyone point

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

Hi all

i am after some help please. After a messy separation I am now minus one white 75th anniversary boro shirt (she burnt it in the garden along with other items)

can anyone point me in the direction of getting another one?? Places like eBay are no good I’ve  looked already.

thanks in advance

SomBo

Had a quick look but it doesn’t look good mate. Absolutely gutted for you. 

Who does that 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
Just now, Uwe said:

Had a quick look but it doesn’t look good mate. Absolutely gutted for you. 

Who does that 🤷‍♂️

I know mate 😞 she knew it was my pride and joy. It was the only thing I asked for, left her with everything else!!

34 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

Hi all

can anyone point me in the direction of getting another one??

Tinder?

• Haha 11
9 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

I know mate 😞 she knew it was my pride and joy. It was the only thing I asked for, left her with everything else!!

I remember my ex complaining that I thought more about the Boro than I thought about her. 

(Didn’t have the heart to tell her I thought more about Sunderland than I did about her 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Well well well .. You must have done something really naughty to make her that upset ..  
Do tell 😄

I was thinking the same but I didn't want to say it because I'm not that cold blooded 😉

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Well well well .. You must have done something really naughty to make her that upset ..  
Do tell 😄

image.gif.be8344b0b96f5346c404662bcf326a56.gif

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I was thinking the same but I didn't want to say it because I'm not that cold blooded 😉

When you make a post like this .. you ask for comments .. even the naughty and cold blooded ones .. 😛