Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tinder?

I remember my ex complaining that I thought more about the Boro than I thought about her.    (Didn’t have the heart to tell her I thought more about Sunderland than I did about her 😉) 

Hi all i am after some help please. After a messy separation I am now minus one white 75th anniversary boro shirt (she burnt it in the garden along with other items)   can anyone point

Posted Images

Is it wrong that the person I feel sorry for the most due to this thread is Mrs Times 😳

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Somerset Boro said:

Hi all

i am after some help please. After a messy separation I am now minus one white 75th anniversary boro shirt (she burnt it in the garden along with other items)

can anyone point me in the direction of getting another one?? Places like eBay are no good I’ve  looked already.

thanks in advance

SomBo

Tbh I didn’t even know we had a 75th anniversary white shirt. Could someone post a picture please because I weren’t around in 1951 😂 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Tbh I didn’t even know we had a 75th anniversary white shirt. Could someone post a picture please because I weren’t around in 1951 😂 

My bad I meant the £75 one not anniversary 🤦🏼

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

He means the 32Red one that looked like a Leeds shirt, only 1986 were released.

26 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

A07FDC59-3473-4F6F-8D8E-B36A80821820.jpeg

• Like 1

It's amazing what you can find on Gumtree. I found my wife through it - and I'm not even kidding. I only went on to have a look at old Land Rovers, and 11 years later, we're sufficiently happy not to be burning each others' clothes in the garden!

@Somerset Boro Have a look at Preloved, which tends to have unusual second-hand clothing - it's currently the place to get an XL Nigeria World Cup kit, for instance.

• Like 1