oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 19/12, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO - SORRY IT'S SHORT NOTICE. RESULTS ALSO UP. WILL FINISH XMAS ROUNDS AND RESULTS BY THE WEEKEND

On 10/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, OldManGravz said:

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home.

Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

U allright mate? 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can’t be you because you’re no use 😂😂

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home. Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.   I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there

12 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

U allright mate? 

Yeah dude, issues from earlier in the week reared their head again yesterday, but it's all good now, I'm in the middle of doing everything as we speak, should have everything ready to post in the next hour

• Like 1

Any chance we can have some results and standings buddy. I appreciate that life gets in the way but I was just wondering how badly I’m doing 👍

• Like 1
  • OldManGravz changed the title to Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 28/11, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO