oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 19/12, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO - SORRY IT'S SHORT NOTICE. RESULTS ALSO UP. WILL FINISH XMAS ROUNDS AND RESULTS BY THE WEEKEND

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can’t be you because you’re no use 😂😂

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home. Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.   I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I haven't had a go at this predictions league malarkey for a few years. Might as well see if my clairvoyant powers have got any better...or worse...

Add me to the list please!

Surely if they had gotten any better you’d already know 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, Uwe said:

Surely if they had gotten any better you’d already know 🤷‍♂️

Well I didn't want to have to say this, but you forced my hand.

I already know who's going to win this season...and I can also tell you that first prize is a season ticket to Somerset County cricket club. 😝

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, trekkers said:

Who won last seasons league ????

Teams.................Pld........W........D......L.........F.........A.......Pts........GD

Trekkers..............35........23........4......8.......153.....102......73........+51

Blanco.................35........21........6......8.......139.....104......69........+35

OMG...................35........21........3.....11.......127.....102......66 .......+25

Maccarone..........35........19........6.....10.......140.....116......63.......+24

Sorry there was no trophy Trekkers, no bugger paid me any back hander's to fix the league so no trophy for you mate. 🙂

I am expecting to be in with this bunch at the end of this season totally committed and will not miss a single game (fingers crossed.)

Good luck OMG hope you get a few more names.

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.

I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there are any more wanting to join, I will leave that until just before kick off

• Like 2
  • OldManGravz changed the title to Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 28/11, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO
  • boro-unger unpinned this topic