oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 19/12, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO - SORRY IT'S SHORT NOTICE. RESULTS ALSO UP. WILL FINISH XMAS ROUNDS AND RESULTS BY THE WEEKEND

Hi all, had a bit of a busy weekend so I havent got scores up, will get them all up tomorrow. Will also shot up rounds that take us into the new year, starting tomorrow but that may be over the next few days as the games come thick and fast

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can’t be you because you’re no use 😂😂

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home. Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.   I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there

On 12/14/2020 at 3:44 PM, Maccarone said:

Could you put the Christmas  and New Year fixtures up OMG? Be good to start people predicting early

There will be an update tonight Macca with definitely next few games on, results over last few rounds etc. Then I will be adding the rest a couple Thursday and a couple Friday on my mornings off to see us into the new year