oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 19/12, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO - SORRY IT'S SHORT NOTICE. RESULTS ALSO UP. WILL FINISH XMAS ROUNDS AND RESULTS BY THE WEEKEND

logo3.png

Hello all. I have big shoes to fill after@Motor Mouth's resignation at the end of last season, but we will give it a jolly good go!

Hopefully we can get a decent turnout this year. If theres enough interest I may split it into two leagues but we will see. 

Rules shall be posted later on when I get home from work and make them up!

Rule Ideas

Smaller leagues

Only Saturday 3pm kick offs (COVID-permitting - Should help with people missing KOs if there is a set time

3 strike rule for no-shows - after the 3rd strike all games involving the poster will be declared as a loss, including previous games. Points shall be adjusted accordingly but GD will not be altered.

There shall be 1 cup competition that will run alongside the main season. This may not be a Saturday but again depends on numbers and how it will fit into the fixture list.

No show = 0 points and an automatic loss. Opponents GD will still count towards their final total. If opponent doesn't show either that's a loss for both and -3 GD

The (un)Willing Participants

1.OldManGravz

2.Motor Mouth

3.Blanco 

4.Weasel

5.Smogsterking

6.Uwe

7.DFDS

8.Maccarone 

9.RAF

10.BU

11.Cyprusboro

12.Smogdane

13.Xathras

14.Beanflickingchampion

15.AnglianRed

16.Durham red

17.Essuuaitch

18.Chip Barrington

19.Youngy228

20.Nawoo

21.Borodane

22. Trekkers

23. Red Rocket 

Edited by OldManGravz
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can’t be you because you’re no use 😂😂

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home. Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.   I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there

• OldManGravz changed the title to Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 28/11, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO
  • boro-unger pinned this topic
  • boro-unger unpinned this topic