oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 19/12, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO - SORRY IT'S SHORT NOTICE. RESULTS ALSO UP. WILL FINISH XMAS ROUNDS AND RESULTS BY THE WEEKEND

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can’t be you because you’re no use 😂😂

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home. Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.   I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there

First 5 rounds are up folks! I have put 12 matches up as I am not doing first scorer this year and invariably 1 or 2 will end up moved for TV so this should still give us a solid range of scores

4 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Where can we see the ties and match listings?

Matches to predict are in the oneboro games forum. I am waiting until Wednesday next week to post fixtures between predictors in case anyone wants to join last minute, but the first 5 rounds are available for people to predict now

• Thanks 1

Right folks sign ups close on Wednesday so I can organise fixtures etc.

Let's see if we can't get a couple more involved before then ey?

For those who haven't taken part before, it's really simple. You just have to choose home/draw/away for the selected matches. It's a head to head format so theres always a bit of banter going on, and the rounds will be posted up a few weeks in advance in case you will have holidays booked etc, so no reason to miss a week!

Head to Heads are in the Predictions League subforum, I will edit the list tomorrow when it is not so late to make it a bit more readable!!

Thought we could get away with one league this year but I may need to hijack some cup competitions to do so, Which may lead to no Predictions Cup this year! Apologies, just a few teething problems.

I am sure I will have everything figured out better for next year

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry it's been slow getting results up and everything this week, had some stuff on at home.

Up to date league tables, results, and the next group of 5-10 rounds of fixtures will be up Saturday. 

• Like 3
  • OldManGravz changed the title to Predictions League Reminder!! Saturday 28/11, 3PM!!! NEXT FEW ROUNDS UP ALSO
  • boro-unger unpinned this topic