oneBoro Forum
OldManGravz

The new - but probably not improved (and maybe even slightly worse) Predictions League signup sheet!!!

22 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Who the frick is use? 😉

Sorry dude haha. Fat fingers. Lockdown has not been kind to this body

• Haha 1

I haven't had a go at this predictions league malarkey for a few years. Might as well see if my clairvoyant powers have got any better...or worse...

Add me to the list please!

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I haven't had a go at this predictions league malarkey for a few years. Might as well see if my clairvoyant powers have got any better...or worse...

Add me to the list please!

Surely if they had gotten any better you’d already know 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, Uwe said:

Surely if they had gotten any better you’d already know 🤷‍♂️

Well I didn't want to have to say this, but you forced my hand.

I already know who's going to win this season...and I can also tell you that first prize is a season ticket to Somerset County cricket club. 😝

• Haha 1

Giving this a boost following request to hopefully increase those involved

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, trekkers said:

Who won last seasons league ????

Teams.................Pld........W........D......L.........F.........A.......Pts........GD

Trekkers..............35........23........4......8.......153.....102......73........+51

Blanco.................35........21........6......8.......139.....104......69........+35

OMG...................35........21........3.....11.......127.....102......66 .......+25

Maccarone..........35........19........6.....10.......140.....116......63.......+24

Sorry there was no trophy Trekkers, no bugger paid me any back hander's to fix the league so no trophy for you mate. 🙂

I am expecting to be in with this bunch at the end of this season totally committed and will not miss a single game (fingers crossed.)

Good luck OMG hope you get a few more names.

Im going to get the first couple of rounds up tonight, ready for the season kicking off so you can all start getting predictions in.

I wont post who is playing who yet though in case there are any more wanting to join, I will leave that until just before kick off

• Like 2