oneBoro Forum
Oldham boro

Ex players

As hard as it maybe let's forget about  Juninho . Which former middlesbrough player who you have back in the current side and why. Mine would be pogatetz as when he was playing the defensive side was always ok.

• Like 1

We need another David Armstrong, a non stop left sided winger who hardly ever missed a game.

• Like 2

From a fantasy world I’d probably go for the little fella (first time around)

From a more realistic point of view given our current situation probably a fit and healthy Grant Leadbitter 

What this team needs riht now is Christian Ziege!

Hickton..........consistent, unselfish, reliable, courageous, a team player that just got on with it and chipped in with a couple of goals now and then

• Like 1

I'd have to go with a winger given our current lack. Young Stewy probably

5 minutes ago, Will said:

I'd have to go with a winger given our current lack. Young Stewy probably

image.png.878cc5702b54fb53dd78f39f8d8350ee.png

• Haha 1

For me it's probably adama. We lack pace and unpredictability and there's no one else in the last 30 years who fits that description quite like traore.

Juninho is the right answer, no one comes close to his first spell here. If we are lacking creativity he's the best we've ever had at making chances for players. 

Juninho without doubt. Honorable mentions for Viduka and Adama. Kind of players that we could really use now.

A couple spring to mind

Merse, baggage and all. He added flair, creativity and goals and lifted the team hugely. 

Traore, what a player and would elevate this stodgy team into playoff contention single handedly

2015 Leadbitter, more pointy and shouty needed

I'm gonna go with players at this level and say Albert Adomah or Grant Leadbitter.

Gaston before he spat his dummy out would be perfect for this team.