oneBoro Forum

Our deepest thoughts and condolences Tom

It is with very much sadness that I advise everyone on the forum that Tom and his wife Bekka have lost their first baby.

With all the toing and froing that we discuss on the transfer thread we often forget that there are far more important concerns in life and sadly Tom is experiencing the very worst.

On behalf of everyone Tom our thoughts, and those that want prayers are with you both and your immediate families.

We have had this before when Trekkers and his wife went through the same situation and I know the pain he went through.

Much love to you both

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 13

@Tom My thoughts are with you and your wife. No one deserves this and believe me , I know.

Things will seem very difficult to understand but be strong for your wife and don't forget to look after yourself.

Sands and Aching Arms provide good counselling and help. Look out for your local Sands help group who will certainly be able to help and give support for you and your wife.

Don't be afraid to ask and accept help from those around you and never blame yourselves.

But most importantly celebrate your daughter. Never forget her and always speak her name. She is part of your family and always will be as is Avonlea Rose a part of our lives.

Dont hesitate to drop me a message whenever you feel up to it if you need a chat or support plus the Forum are always very supportive as they were with Diane and myself.

Stay Strong my friend and love to you, your wife and your beautiful daughter Theo xxxxxxxxx

Edited by trekkers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Trekkers sent me a message Tom to say that if ever you need support

5 minutes ago, trekkers said:

@Tom My thoughts are with you and your wife. No one deserves this and believe me , I know.

Things will seem very difficult to understand but be strong for your wife and don't forget to look after yourself.

Sands and Aching Arms provide good counselling and help. Look out for your local Sands help group who will certainly be able to help and give support for you and your wife.

Don't be afraid to ask and accept help from those around you and never blame yourselves.

But most importantly celebrate your daughter. Never forget her and always speak her name. She is part of your family and always will be as is Avonlea Rose a part of our lives.

Dont hesitate to drop me a message whenever you feel up to it if you need a chat or support plus the Forum are always very supportive as they were with Diane and myself.

Stay Strong my friend and love to you, your wife and your beautiful daughter xxxxxxxxx

Thank you Dave for a truly warm and beautiful message to Tom and Bekka, I know that this will reopen old wounds for you both and maybe Tom can find some solice within the contents of your supporting post, again thanks

So so sorry for your loss Tom. We too have experienced miscarriage and I wouldnt wish that pain on anybody. 

I'd like to extend the same invitation as above and say if you ever want to talk, my inbox is welcoming. 

Try and look after each other in this difficult time. 

Much love to you and your wife. 

• Like 1

Tom,

I am so sorry to hear this news and can't imagine what you and your wife are going through.

Last year I went through a tragedy with one of my children but fortunately/luckily we had a happy ending after a awful few weeks.

My inbox is always open and hope you get the answers you both deserve.

Communication is the key to overcome, please don't hide within yourself as much as you will want too as it only makes things worse.

Take care both of you x

• Like 1