oneBoro Forum

Fixtures for 2020/2021

Just a daft thread wondering if people have preferences for opening, Christmas, run in fixtures this year as we go through the season with out dropping a point or conceding a goal  (I can dream) 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd much rather play a relegated team first game than a promoted one. Relegated teams who are favourites to win the league often struggle to adapt early on, whereas promoted teams have the momentum (e

Best time to play the relegated sides is at the start of the season, when their squads are in a state of flux, they haven't adapted to Championship football and the spectre of relegation still haunts

Am quite pleased that we play two of the relegated teams straight away in the hope that they may take sometime to settle into a lower league.

Posted Images

Derby or Norwich away to start with ..Yorkshire team at home for Christmas  and Stoke, Luton and Birmingham to end with

Harder games at start will let us know if any progress has been made .....and cant see any of those three being in the mix for promotion..so less pressure (hopefully) on run in

@Donnyboro. You the poster who has a friend who works for sky right?

I would be quite happy with Watford away for 1st game. One of the tougher away trips of the season on opening day to get it out the way.

I would fancy us for at least a draw too as Watdord could be less prepared than us come Sept 12th given the sea of change there. 

• Like 1