oneBoro Forum

Fixtures for 2020/2021

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

How really annoying that both our first two away games are so easy for me to get to, Watford especially just up the road and I have not missed QPR away for some years now.

So hope that fans will be allowed to attend

I personally be amazed if away fans are allowed into stadiums until a vaccine is out 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd much rather play a relegated team first game than a promoted one. Relegated teams who are favourites to win the league often struggle to adapt early on, whereas promoted teams have the momentum (e

Best time to play the relegated sides is at the start of the season, when their squads are in a state of flux, they haven't adapted to Championship football and the spectre of relegation still haunts

Am quite pleased that we play two of the relegated teams straight away in the hope that they may take sometime to settle into a lower league.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, northern boro said:

I personally be amazed if away fans are allowed into stadiums until a vaccine is out 

Same here sadly just hope that we can subscribe to live games

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

I can't see away fans being allowed for the majority of the season tbh.

Would just help spread COVID-19 from location to location.

I would have thought that 'local' and 'non-local' would be a more significant factor than home or away.  A lot of 'home' fans travel considerable distances to matches and would pose the same risk of spread as away fans travelling independently.  Away fans travelling on dedicated transport straight to the match venue might actually be less of a risk than home fans travelling from all over the place and congregating in pubs etc before the game. 

13 hours ago, Humpty said:

Best time to play the relegated sides is at the start of the season, when their squads are in a state of flux, they haven't adapted to Championship football and the spectre of relegation still haunts them.

The run in for me is what i'm most worried about. Last 8 teams will, more than likely, have something to play for....very tricky.

Not a bad shout, actually. Kick them while they're down. And if this season just gone has anything to tell us, it's not to look at the teams battling relegation and expecting fodder in those final grasps at points. They're going to be desperate if they're down there and unless we're really going into those games in form, we're going to find them incredibly difficult.

13 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Is it possible for a huge soulless corporation to express sympathy?

Soul-less?.....think of all those they have gathered from their pundits and presenters.....though they probably pay them a little as well