• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beat them 3-1 in the 3x30 minute friendlies. Howson, Browne and Walker scored.

Thats Sam Folarin   

WE SCORED FROM A CORNER! 

Posted Images

That first picture of McNair looks like someone has been intentionally cut out of it. 😄 I'm grasping at straws here trying to find Gibson, or someone.

Interesting to see Britt captain again with Howson and Hall on the pitch.

17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That first picture of McNair looks like someone has been intentionally cut out of it. 😄 I'm grasping at straws here trying to find Gibson, or someone.

Interesting to see Britt captain again with Howson and Hall on the pitch.

Said the same thing to Dan on twitter, it's a very suspiciously cropped pic of McNair lmao.

Strange Britt has kept the armband. Have we had anything about this from NW or the Gazette?

I mean if it motivates him more I’m fine with it, I just thought Howson was nailed on. 

29 minutes ago, Tarmo said:

Strange Britt has kept the armband. Have we had anything about this from NW or the Gazette?

I mean if it motivates him more I’m fine with it, I just thought Howson was nailed on. 

I don't think Howson has a chance of being captain now personally, he's said himself he's not a particularly vocal person in the dressing room or anything, he leads by example more than anything and really that's something we should expect most our senior players to do. I'd look for more out of a captain than that, though.

I thought after the faff on going on about leaders and bringing in someone else's captain that Hall had it in the bag, as it is maybe Warnock sees Britt as the balance between being generally a good leader on and off the pitch whilst also knowing a fair bit more about the club than many of our other players.

• Like 2
On 8/25/2020 at 12:29 PM, DurhamRed said:

I thought the club woulda been flogging £5 match passes like to get abit revenue in. Hope the Newcastle game is broadcast

I would have paid a tenner...(Kin Rich I am)

4 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/gallery-training-match-in-plymouth

Howson seems involved in alot, taking corners is a bit much for me personally Ive seen enough corners from him over the years, and to be honest despite it looking like horrendous weather everyone looks switched on seems like there's a good morale there.

It was horrendous weather, Worse my Mrs dragged me bitching  all the way to the shops Got my own back tho Sneaked a bottle of wine in the trolley when she wasn't looking She looked at me like a Japanese Sniper at the checkout but it went in the bag Result