• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a very emotional time for me as you can imagine 😢 I have to be careful what I say because I had to sign a non disclosure agreement or they threatened to hide my earring 🤫 It hasn't been

I hope both Vickers and Tallentire now feel like they can talk honestly about the club. The control the club exert over the Gazette is disgusting tbh.

I think Vickers is a really good journalist, but he's been trying to work with both hands tied behind his back. The where's-Steve-Agnew saga spelled the end of the paper trying to stand up to the club

Posted Images

For me sad to see @Changing Times in Gazette as my opinion he was best of the bunch and also loved following him on twitter too. We didn't always agree on stuff - but that makes us human and I wish him all the best. 

I'd imagine him and Phil as the senior writers, COVID, redundancies and the limited ability for sporting events meant the Gazette were looking for people to leave and with both Phil and Anthony being some of the big hitters with the years may have felt its time to get a golden handshake. Whatever the scenario, I wish the boys well.