Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/RWKrHUvP4Cc

Looking into ways to share my stream, private youtube might be the way to go. 

Lets put this into perspective after todays results. These championship teams lost to lower league teams: QPR (to Plymouth) Birmingham (to Cambridge) Huddersfield (to Rochdale) Swansea

Posted Images

So this is the predicted team from the other thread:

Stojanovic
Dijksteel Hall Fry
Spence Wing Howson Tav Johnson
Britt Fletch

This also lends itself to 4-4-2, with Johnson coming back and Tav taking a place out wide though I prefer the wing-back view of it.

24 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

I was going to pay the £10 to watch our first competitive match however just noticed the disclaimer warning it will actually only be from a single camera angle for this game only which might be a bit naff. 

You would think this would also be another valid reason to reduce the first ticket price down slightly.

Baffling really. The single camera streams are barely worth 2 quid. Such a poor experience.

26 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

I was going to pay the £10 to watch our first competitive match however just noticed the disclaimer warning it will actually only be from a single camera angle for this game only which might be a bit naff. 

You would think this would also be another valid reason to reduce the first ticket price down slightly.

£10 to watch a trainee cameraman’s footage from above the half way line Is outrageous.

If the club want people to pay a tenner a match they have to shoot the games multi camera and with replays. Even if they are only expecting 1,000 subscribers that’s 10 grand. You could easily cover the match and vision mix it live for £3,500! The club just don’t care about the fans. 

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

£10 to watch a trainee cameraman’s footage from above half way line Is outrageous.

If the club want people to pay a tenner a match they have to shoot the games multi camera and with replays. Even if they are only expecting 1,000 subscribers that’s 10 grand. You could easily cover the match and vision mix it live for £3,500! The club just don’t care about the fans. 

It does say after this game it will be back to the 4 camera set-up like last season. Meby they couldn't get anyone to work late on a Friday...

'Please note that this match will be single camera coverage. All subsequent league matches this season will be four-camera coverage, as was the case for 2019/20.'

5 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

It does say after this game it will be back to the 4 camera set-up like last season. Meby they couldn't get anyone to work late on a Friday...

'Please note that this match will be single camera coverage. All subsequent league matches this season will be four-camera coverage, as was the case for 2019/20.'

Or maybe they don't expect many people to bother watching a carabao cup first round game. Wonder if they just don't think this cup is worth the extra money to fund the 4 camera set up.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Or maybe they don't expect many people to bother watching a carabao cup first round game. Wonder if they just don't think this cup is worth the extra money to fund the 4 camera set up.

tbf could be right as it actually just confirms all subsequent league matches not any cup matches for the future. 

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You'd think that as it's the first game of the season they'd try to put out a quality product to entice people to come back... I mean first game of the season you've gotta expect quite a few takers, even if it is a cup match.

• Like 2

Or they could just offer the one camera stream at 3 pounds and have plenty of viewers. Why insist on charging the same amount for a vastly inferior product against a lower league team. Some of the decisions the clubs and the EFL take are mindblowingly stupid.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

tbf could be right as it actually just confirms all subsequent league matches not any cup matches for the future. 

I would agree with you. But in a time of being absolutely starved of football in and this being Boro’s first game of a competitive season I would’ve thought that the club/EFL would’ve put more effort and importance in it 

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Or they could just offer the one camera stream at 3 pounds and have plenty of viewers. Why insist on charging the same amount for a vastly inferior product against a lower league team. Some of the decisions the clubs and the EFL take are mindblowingly stupid.

Yeah I was gonna say as pointed out before I don't think the club have much say in how much they charge. They could have decided to use the 4 camera set up even for the cup, but there must be a reason they're not bothering.

But then, this is Boro, so who knows.

Amazing they be using an apprentice camera guy on the halfway line.  Jeez you expect for £10 a whole pre match build up, bespoke in-game coverage not BBC Tees,  half time analysis, post match interviews.