oneBoro Forum

Boro v Shrewsbury (EFL CUP) 4-3 (Johnson Fletcher(2) Tavernier)r

Bit harsh on Wood but the team definitely shows Warnock is trying to win this, big opportunity for Wing today with Saville away can he give Warnock something to think about for Watford.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/RWKrHUvP4Cc

Looking into ways to share my stream, private youtube might be the way to go. 

Lets put this into perspective after todays results. These championship teams lost to lower league teams: QPR (to Plymouth) Birmingham (to Cambridge) Huddersfield (to Rochdale) Swansea

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tmcc said:

Any  fellow north american fans got a way of streaming the game?

EDIT: think i found a stream, are we allowed to post links on here?

Streams have always been posted. especially as it’s not possible for oversees fans to buy the stream. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Bit harsh on Wood but the team definitely shows Warnock is trying to win this, big opportunity for Wing today with Saville away can he give Warnock something to think about for Watford.

How? Its literally the only experienced team he could have put out 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

How? Its literally the only experienced team he could have put out 

How's it harsh on Wood? He's had a great pre season and the first rounds of the carabao are usually where he gets starts.

The teams strength is probably as strong as it gets for Warnock, pretty much what he started the friendly games with except Fry for Wood and Wing for Saville no half measures taken in midfield or defence.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

How's it harsh on Wood? He's had a great pre season and the first rounds of the carabao are usually where he gets starts.

The teams strength is probably as strong as it gets for Warnock, pretty much what he started the friendly games with except Fry for Wood and Wing for Saville no half measures taken in midfield or defence.

I meant more how does it show that he's trying to win it but now reading it again I think I misread your post. I took it as you saying he's put out an attacking line up to go for the win but now I think you just meant he put out his strongest lineup by not playing any of the kids - apologies

• Like 1