Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/RWKrHUvP4Cc

Looking into ways to share my stream, private youtube might be the way to go. 

Lets put this into perspective after todays results. These championship teams lost to lower league teams: QPR (to Plymouth) Birmingham (to Cambridge) Huddersfield (to Rochdale) Swansea

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Once again poor defending, crikey. I don't think he's offside.

No looking at the replay I think the guy far side of the play is keeping him on. 

Think we've been okay going forward at times but holy *** our defence is still garbage.

Just now, Brunners said:

No looking at the replay I think the guy far side of the play is keeping him on. 

Think we've been okay going forward at times but holy *** our defence is still garbage.

I think one of our goals was good play - there others came down to two mistakes and the final one was picking up a second ball from a set piece. Other than that, have we created anything? I think we've been poor both offensively and defensively. First game of the season so I can forgive rustiness and energy levels - but it's the intent that worries me. It's going to be a rough season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

I think one of our goals was good play - there others came down to two mistakes and the final one was picking up a second ball from a set piece. Other than that, have we created anything? I think we've been poor both offensively and defensively. First game of the season so I can forgive rustiness and energy levels - but it's the intent that worries me. It's going to be a rough season.

Jesus Christ, your negativity is a mirror image of KM atm.

• Like 1