oneBoro Forum

Yusuf wins 32Red fan award

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Taken a lot of seemingly unsubstantiated crap over the last year or two, too. Congrats Yusuf!

Yeah I've seen a lot of vitriol thrown his way on twitter and I've never been entirely sure why. Seems a nice bloke and clearly loves the Boro.

The fact he chose this though suggests there's something wrong with him though 😄

Attention.  When someone gets lots of attention it tends to encourage some other people to have a go at them.  I imagine he has received a fair amount of attention and thus has ended up getting some grief.

On a different note, these awards are stupid in my opinion 👎

20 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Attention.  When someone gets lots of attention it tends to encourage some other people to have a go at them.  I imagine he has received a fair amount of attention and thus has ended up getting some grief.

On a different note, these awards are stupid in my opinion 👎

Don't worry CT, we'll put you forward next year!

They coulda given him a prize such as a signed match worn shirt from the player of his choice or something. But well done Yusuf he travels from London for every home game some commitment. Then at games he never stops singing trying to get a atmosphere going. 

34 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Don't worry CT, we'll put you forward next year!

I wouldn't want to be but thank you 🙂

Separating fans into who is the best, or better and worse, is silly in my view.  We're all Boro fans and all equal in that regard, so congratulations to all of us for being Boro fans 🙌

Perhaps commiserations would be more apt 😬

• 4 weeks later...